Thursday 3 September 2015

North East Blog Awards

I have been nominated into the North East Blog Awards and I would love it if you could nominate me once again.
I have looked at the other blogs and their is some amazing blogs out there and the north east have a lot to offer which is why I would love it if you could take time out for 5 minutes and vote for my blog.

There is not a section for me but if you go to the Best N.E. Leisure or Travel section and vote for me there I would be very grateful. Also if you could add why you think my blog should be nominated that would be very kind of you too.
Just click on the NOMINATE ME link below

www.nebloggerawards.co.uk

I will keep you all updated and thank you once again for reading my blog as I hope you get as much pleasure in reading it as I do writing it.
Thank you

OVER AND OUT




No comments: