Saturday 8 June 2013

Serenity Sunset Cruises

We do Sunset Cruises every Tuesday and Thursday evenings and the last two were just umberliveable and for different reasons.

Our Sunset Cruise on Tuesday was the best I have ever seen. Hardly a cloud in sight, the light was perfect and the sea was like a sheet of glass. When I say this I mean it to. The only time we saw a ripple in the water was on the tide edges and the wake from my boat.

I could go on and on but I think the pictures will speak for themselves.








On Thursday I thought the clouds were going to come over and spoil the evening but they seemed to just disappear. The south side of the Islands was a little choppy but after that we went to the north side and it was much better.

After alot of clicking with the camera we were just about to head home when a guest spotted a dolphin in the water. Splash goes another dolphin. Oh yes, come on. We had 2 pods, one with 5 and the other had 6. After slowly steaming giving the guests a great show they seemed to get bored, so we went a little faster.

Now that's what they were looking for, a bit of fun. They were going from side to side. Inbertween the twin hauls and back again. I had glanced down at my phone and noticed it was nearly 10pm by it was well worth it.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has joined me over the last few days, because if it was not for you I would not have even been out here to witness this wonderful place. Thank you



















1 comment:

anniecase said...

Magical!What a fabulous experience, Mother Nature strikes again!